Our objective has been to extend the availability of our Oltre aero frame platform, engineered with Countervail patented technology.
The new Oltre XR3 benefits from the same revolutionary frame-design developments proven at the highest level of racing on the acclaimed Bianchi Oltre XR4. The Oltre XR3 delivers the perfect combination of control, and the competitive advantage of advanced aerodynamics.
The Oltre XR3 enhances rider control with its expertly designed geometry and aggressive shape and Countervail technology designed for every challenge high-speed road riding can throw at you. Oltre XR3 riders retain the best possible control, a significant advantage wherever and however you ride and race, with no compromise in power transfer from pedal-stroke to pedal-stroke.
ENGINEERED WITH COUNTERVAIL® TECHNOLOGY
The underlying technology used in the XR3 – Countervail®, exclusive to Bianchi CV models – cancels the vibration resulting in increased control and reduced muscle fatigue. The result with the Oltre XR3 is a smooth ride and a racer who can stay focused in their fastest, most efficient aerodynamic position for longer.
PRO RACING INSPIRED
The Oltre XR3 is the newest addition to Bianchi’s suite of high performance aero road bikes.
The XR3 is a fitting complement to its highly successful stablemate XR4. The new model is inspired by, and derived from, the XR4 which was developed in close conjunction with the pro riders of the UCI WorldTour Team Lotto NL – Jumbo.
The proven benefits of the Countervail technology and the aerodynamic advantages of the Oltre XR4 are shared with the XR3 to make a bike fit for a pro and available to you.
FRAME TECH FEATURES
- Carbon Monocoque technology
- High strength + medium modulus carbon fibers with Countervail material - Unidirectional carbon woven
- Aero shape and design
- BB set Press fit 86.5 x 41
- Internal cable routing
- Full carbon dropout with metal insert
- Weight in 55 size: 1110g (+/- 5%)
FORK TECH FEATURES
- Full carbon 1.1/8” to 1.5” with Countervail material
- Head crown tube 1.5” with integrated design for perfect head tube connection - New wider blade
- Reactive geometry
- Super rigid
- Light weight
- Weight: 370g
Racing frame and fork engineered with Countervail vibration cancelling technology, a well-balanced fast road bike with aero profiles, rigidity and handling you would expect from the ultimate Oltre frame platform but more affordable.
Road, flat and downhill segments, hilly and fast courses.
END USE DESTINATION
All-round riders with a true racing soul. Ideal for race warriors.
- Aero shape frame with integrated fork
- Full carbon seatpost, easy to adjust
- Countervail technology to reduce muscle fatigue and support the best aero position - New color schemes
- Best performance-to-price ratio